Benefits of Hot Yoga
IMAGINE if you could have a habit that made a positive impact on you physically, mentally, and spiritually?
Schedule/Sign Up/Student Portal Click Here
Well, You Can!! All you need to do is show up on your mat consistently and be open. Your mat will take care of the rest. HOT YOGA is your ticket to a stronger, calmer, healthier, more grounded and connected way of being. Become committed to a regular practice and be EMPOWERED!
Strengthening, Cleansing and
Removal of Toxins
Infrared Hot Yoga strengthens and deeply cleanses the system, adding intensity to the work that you would normally get in practice, and raises the level of purification exponentially. Doing the same basic practice that you would in a regular temperature room, you will work harder in a heated and humidified room. Your body will get stronger, and remove far more toxins.
The Heart, Internal Organs, and Improved Performance in Hot Weather
People who have trouble with the heat can take their time getting used to practicing in a heated room, they will begin to find that they have less trouble. This is because the heart works harder. The work done in the heat causes the arteries to dilate and thins the blood allowing more blood to flow as the heart is challenged to get nutrients and oxygen to every cell in the body. The internal organs are also challenged. As the body gets used to practicing in a heated environment, the system learns what to do to keep itself from overheating in this unique circumstance. This is ideal training for sports enthusiasts, runners, cyclist and the like who train in the hot summer months. A regular hot yoga practice will improve your performance.
The heat also softens up muscle tissue so it is able to stretch and open. Those who are less flexible will find this to be a huge advantage to practicing in a heated environment. This aspect of the heat needs to be handled with caution. While muscles, which might be tight, are more able to open so are ligaments and tendons, which you do not want to overstretch. The amount of opening and deep-stretching that can naturally occur as a result of a well-balanced Hot Yoga practice should not be pushed too far. In the long run, proceeding thoughtfully and with care, while using the heat to help you open your tight spots and trouble areas, will get you much farther than trying to blast through your restrictions as quickly as possible. The more flexible one is, the less chance of injury when performing other sports.
IMAGINE the benefits you may experience participating in a regular hot yoga practice –
1. Feel Younger – Elimination of lower back pain because your abs are stronger.
2. Look Vibrant with Glowing skin because sweat will clear out your pores.
3. Increased confidence because ….you made it thru another class!
4. Improve your energy levels and sports performance because your heart pumps with less effort.
5. Feel Lighter -You will lose weight and fat if needed because you will burn 900 to 1500 calories per class and have a desire to eat less processed items.
6.Look younger with improved posture because your core is stronger.
7. Feel healthier because your organs function better and you effortlessly are becoming more hydrated.
8. Promote a faster self-healing effect by the body. Infrared has been shown to improve arthritis, joint pain, stiff muscles and injuries to tendons and ligaments.
9. Be calm and get your chill on because hot yoga decreases stress.
10. Hot Yoga Practice is the perfect workout – you get cardio, strength, balance, flexibility training AND release the sh&t in your head and your heart allowing space for peace and presence…..AND Savasana!!
Does not get any better than that!
DECREASE CRAVINGS for unhealthy habits……. it just happens! Improved reactions to stressful situations. Feeling vibrant, alive, centered and AWESOME will become your normal way to strut through your life!
I invite you to put aside the prejudices, the religious aspects and any preconceived attachments that may exist within you and experience chanting solely from the observance of its effects on our body, mood, and mind. Only then we will give mantras a chance to demonstrate their inherent power. Chanting slows the heart rate, oxygenates the blood, massages the spine, chest, core, throat, and head through vibrations. It strengthens your core. It soothes the mind, increases clarity and relaxation, deepens the connection to your spiritual self and builds a sense of community. AND it just feels really great to do it!
How does Yoga help in other areas?
What screws us up most in life, is the picture in our head of how it’s supposed to be.